After installing OpenStack, some basic configuration are needed to build a private cloud.
This video will show you:
- The interface facing outside network, eth1 in this demo, should be configured as promisc mode.
- Download cirros and Ubuntu cloud images for OpenStack.
- Upload the images to the OpenStack Glance.
- Create a keypair.
- Create public and private networks and the associated subnets.
- Create a router to attach the public and private networks. After this, the network topology will be:
- Create instances, start the instances and use the instances’ console.